How to Hack Wi-Fi Password: Today most of the systems in the world tend to be connected wirelessly. There has been a growing demand for wireless connectivity and most the people prefer using Wi-Fi-based internet connection rather than using wired broadband or fiber connection.
One of the greatest disadvantages of a Wi-Fi connection is that any number of people within the Wi-Fi range area could use it. However, to prevent this, most of the people locking their Wi-Fi with a password, which could be shared with the people the owner choose.
Talking about setting up a password for a Wi-Fi connection, the most important thing you should know is that setting up a password on a Wi-Fi router is a security feature.
Wi-Fi password security is of different types.
- WEP – Wired Equivalent Privacy, this is the least secure Wi-Fi password security; anyone could hack and find the security keys using simple tools.
- WPA – Wi-Fi protected access, this type of security is an improvised version of the WEP password security feature. However, it is not the most secure and the passwords could be easily cracked.
- WPS – Wi-Fi protected setup, this is the most secure type of Wi-Fi password security. Compared to the above-mentioned two types of Wi-Fi password security features, this type is hard to crack.
Before going into details of each hacking method, you should know that the majority of the hacking apps work only on a rooted device.
Method 1: How to hack a WPA2 WPS Wi-Fi router
- Step 1: Make sure that your device is rooted. A device with Cyanogen ROM would be most efficient for the app we would use for hacking.
- Step 2: Click the link here https://storage.googleapis.com/google-code-archive-downloads/v2/code.google.com/bcmon/bcmon.apk and download the app.
- Step 3: Now, open the downloaded file in order to install the app.
- Step 4: Once, the installation is completed; the app icon will appear on the home screen of your device. Click the app icon to open the app.
- Step 5: In the app, select the “Monitor Mode” option.
- Step 6: You need to find the passphrase, for that click here http://apkdownloads.wap-ka.com/software/view/30826761 and download the Reader app.
- Step 7: Open the downloaded file to install the Reaver app.
- Step 8: Once, the app is installed the app icon will appear on the device home screen. Click the icon and open the app.
- Step 9: Now the app will prompt you to confirm that the app is not being used for any illegal purpose. Once you confirm, select the access point or the APN address you need to hack from the list.
- Step 10: Completing the above-mentioned step will force open the bcmon app. Now, verify your device settings and ensure that your Wi-Fi settings are set to the automatic advanced settings option.
- Step 11: Once, you have completed the whole procedures mentioned above, hit the “Start Attack” button.
The hacking operation starts now. It would almost take almost 2-10 hours for the hacking to be completed.
Method 2: How to hack WPS WPA with a non-rooted Android device
To hack the WPS WPA Wi-Fi router, all you have to do is simple, click any of the links https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tester.wpswpatester&hl=en, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bigos.androdumpper, and download the app.
To use this app, the user does not have to root his/her device. All they have to do is simply open the app; select the access point to hack from the list. Voila, the hacking is done.
Method 3: Crack WPS Wi-Fi security
As mentioned in the beginning WPS Wi-Fi security is the most advanced and safest Wi-Fi password security feature available today. You should know that simple apps like the ones mentioned above could not perform this function. However, here is an app that could help you hack WPS security.
To hack a WPS Wi-Fi security, all you have to do is click this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ngb.wpsconnect and download the app. WPS connect is an efficient app that could help you hack any WPS security setting.
All the apps and methods mentioned above were tested and proven genuine. Stay updated with our site for more information on Wi-Fi hacking and its tools.