For millions of users across the world, TweakBox has answered their prayers. With Cydia no longer working on all iOS devices, the popular app installer has provided some of the tweaks, lots of the awesome apps for free and plenty of modified apps and games and all without needing to jailbreak. The best of it is, everything is free – TweakBox and everything it contains. For those that haven’t tried TweakBox yet, below you can see some of the features you are missing out on and later, we’ll tell you how to fix common installation errors.
The obvious feature is that you no longer need to jailbreak; TweakBox provides much of what you need for free. But, with more than 2000 apps, games and tweaks on offer, finding what you want could be time-consuming. The developers have come to your rescue by providing no less than 5 categories, helping you find what you want even quicker:
- Flash Apps – apps that shouldn’t and won’t be in the official iOS app store
- App Store Apps – loads of official iOS apps
- TweakBox Apps – lots of Cydia tweaks and unofficial content, including emulators, screen recorders, streaming apps and much more
- Modified Games – your favorite games and all features unlocked, including Pokémon Go, GTA, Last Day On Earth and more
- Tweaked Apps – stock apps with loads of additional features, includes YouTube++ Instagram++, Spotify and more
How to Fix TweakBox Installation Errors
For most users, TweakBox has proven itself to be incredibly reliable and stable. However, some users are facing download and installation errors, stopping them from getting the app installer onto their devices. The error could be your device or it could be the app and the only way to know which one is to look at the error message – if it is the app causing the error, the best thing to do is wait a while and try again; it could just be the servers trying to cope with too much traffic or it could be that the installer certificates are being updated as you try to install it.
If, however, the error is caused by your device, read on for details on how to resolve it.
Profile Installation Failed
If your error message tells you that the profile installation has failed, follow these steps to fix it:
- Open your iOS Settings app and tap on General
- Navigate to the Date and Time section
- Make sure your date and time are set as per the country you are in or if using a VPN, the country you are going through for download purposes
- Alternatively, just tap the button to Set Automatically
Just like a desktop computer, if the date and time are not correct on your iPhone or iPad, you will run into trouble with downloads.
If that doesn’t work, try these steps:
- Staying in Settings, tap on your Connections section and disconnect your Wi-Fi
- Leave it a minute and then reconnect
- Try downloading TweakBox again – it should work
If in doubt, check other devices to ensure that you have a good internet connection. If not, that’s where the problem is. If your Wi-Fi connection is fine, try this:
- Power off your iOS device completely
- Leave it alone for at least 5 minutes, preferably more
- Power it back on again and try downloading TweakBox
By doing this you are completely resetting your device, shutting down anything that could possibly interfere with the download and this should work. It could also be that your device is overheating – if this happens, you won’t be able to download anything. Leave it to cool off and try again.
Read Also :Survey bypass plugin & extensions of 2020
Untrusted Developer Error
With any luck, you can now download TweakBox onto your iPhone or iPad but there is one more error you may face – the Untrusted Developer error. When you try to open TweakBox this is the error you will see and it is just one of the ways that Apple tries to stop you using unofficial content. Because you are using an unofficial installer to download unofficial content, they won’t recognize or trust the developer. You can and doing so is very simple:
- Open your Settings app
- Go to General and then Profiles and Device Management
- Tap the Enterprise section and find the developer name int eh list
- Tap it, tap Trust and then tap Trust again
- Close Settings, TweakBox will now work.
There is a good chance that you will need to repeat these steps for some of the content that you download from TweakBox. To make life easier for you, when the error message appears, you will see the developer name – remember it, that is the name you look for in the Profiles list.
Fix TweakBox Crashing Error
Once you have TweakBox installed successfully on your iPhone or iPad, you will face one more error – the app installer will crash within a few days. Not only that, but you will also lose anything you downloaded from it. This is down to Apple revoking the app certificates because they are unofficial. While you can go through an endless cycle of reinstalling everything each time, the easiest way is to avoid it happening in the first place. To do this, install a recommended TweakBox VPN – not only will your app certificates be safe, so will your online identity and your data.
Read Also : How to create free Edu mail in 2020?
These errors are few and far between and not everyone will experience them. However, as you can see, all are easy to fix. TweakBox is one of the most enjoyable installers we have, not to mention the most comprehensive, so don’t delay; download it today and enjoy your free apps, games, Cydia tweaks and more, all for free.