How to Enable Reader Mode In Chrome For Android:- Whether you are reading about the online trends, about your favourite flixor web series worth reading for, or just reading online for taking exam notes, knowing is important. And when it comes to reading news on your android via a browser like, there are several things you need to be concerned about. With lots of information resting on numerous websites, no one would want to lose a sight of their favourite sites. But what about readability factor, if the content is not retina ready? So chrome has come up with a solution. Readers will come to know about How to Enable Reader Mode in Chrome for Android users.
Now, even I had lost an idea of noticing the hidden reader feature in Chrome. It all kicks in when we need it, the curiosity. With loads of Apps storming the Play Store to enable users to read better, and with distinct capability too. However, I would prefer to use Chrome, less stress on device hence utilizing what we already have installed on our phones. Plus, you don’t need to have a third-party appto read your favourite page.
It would be an understatement to say that internet is just a source of information, reading is the real deal, no matter how intriguing videos there are on the video channels. So, let’s give it to the readers and read down the sections. Don’t worry, this page is retina ready, it won’t do any harm to your eyes.
Here is How to Enable Reader Mode in Chrome for Android
- Launch Chrome Browser App from your Android and head to the URL bar.
- There, you need to type, “chrome://flags” in the Address bar and enter or on Tap Go.
- Then appears a warning page with large fonts saying “Experimental Features Ahead”: By enabling these features, you could lose browser data or compromise your security or privacy enabled features apply to all users of this browser.
- There is a long list of hidden features out of which you have to find “Enable Reader Mode Toolbar Icon” after a bit of scrolling. This feature is visible under the caption, “Reader Mode Triggering”.
- Here is what you need to do, type reader mode in search box to get it easily and instantly.
- Set it to enabled and let the settings be saved and re-launch the Chrome browser.
- Keep in mind that this settings works for version 73.0.3683.90 Chrome version.
Remind the Browser of these Settings
After selecting the enabled feature, just set the feature to “Always”to let the browser do the same for everytime you visit a website for reading via chrome browser.
You May Also Like
- Best Screen Recorder apps for Android
- 10 Best Health and Fitness Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Podcast Apps for Android
Note of Attention: As said in the flags section, this is still an experimental feature, the output may not be as promising in respect of graphics and media. Some of the pictures displayed on website, may appear blank on your web pages. Your purpose is all taken care of though, the content is already and easy to read with least of distraction. That is it and that is all, happy reading,if something doesn’t seem to work, let me hear you via the comments section.Send me your messages through the comments box.