All users of the Smartphone get a good improvement in their lifestyle, well here we are about to talk only with the technical side of Smart Phone usages. Smartphone users take note of the best in class apps and compare such apps based on some significant factors.
The simple and best way to engage with the best telecommunicating app, explore the latest messaging apps and narrow down these apps as per their wishes to enable instant and constant communication. Advancements in the messaging app design and development these days provide remarkable benefits to all users.
If you are a beginner to the messaging app collection and thinking about the successful method to choose a suitable messaging app, then you can directly listen to the top 10 messaging apps. You have to be conscious of the overall facilities in the messaging app before choosing it. This is advisable to consider the pros and cons of the messaging apps soon after you have decided to pick and download the first-class messaging app.
Listen to the following details about the messaging apps and get an overview of how to choose the exceptional messaging app.
WhatsApp is the first-class messaging app and designed to fulfill messaging related expectations of all users. This free app assists every user to chat and share different things like contacts, documents, photos and location without any difficulty.
Once you have downloaded and installed this app, you can make voice and video calls.
- Widely used the free messaging app
- Straightforward interface
- One-on-one text can be encrypted
- Message mirroring on the web app
- Builds contacts based on phone numbers as identification
- Hard to migrate history cross-platform
- Shares metadata with Facebook
- Single device
- No cloud synchronization
- Tied to the carrier phone number
Telegram is the instant messaging and voice over IP service based on the cloud. Every user of this popular messaging app gets 100% satisfaction and fulfills their expectations about the easiest way to use this app. A telegram has millions of active users all through the world.
Once you have used this fastest messaging app, you can get more than expected benefits and recommend this app to others. Users of this app can store their chat history in the cloud. They share files with no restriction on the size. They are happy to make use of the best facilities for group chats, photo and video editing, stickers, and GIFs. This free app does not contain adverts.
- Large file sharing support
- Media messaging
- Attractive User Interface
- 2-step verification
- Supergroups of up to 200,000 people
- Channels for one-way broadcasting
- Facilities to send photos and videos devoid of compression
- Not fully open source
- Can be used only with a phone number
- Secret chat messages only encrypted end to end
- The secret chat feature is not available for desktop client
LINE app offers free instant messaging, video calls and voice over IP calls to users. Regular updates of this app give an array of advantages to all users. It hugely popular in countries like Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia and Turkmenistan, LINE messenger is available in 17 different languages.
The Origin of LINE app is pretty interesting, following the Tōhoku Earthquake – 2011 which caused severe damage to Japan’s telecommunication nationwide, to do a favor to the employees at NHN Japan, a unit of South Korean’s NHN Corporation developed this internet based telecommunication system LINE later it released to public use after few months
- Free calls between LINE users
- A huge number of users
- Video games, stickers, merchandise, and other interesting features
- Let paid yet affordable calls to mobile and landline users
- Integrates social networking services
BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) is a mobile instant messenger as well as a video telephony app. Users of this app can send and receive both messages and voice calls between Android, iOS, BlackBerry and Windows mobile phones.
Many people who use the Android or iOS Smartphone these days are happy to use this messaging app. They get real-time updates when messages are delivered. They take advantage of the free voice and video calls. They make use of the best stickers and emoticons to successfully use this app.
- Reliable and secure
- Awesome communication app
- Amazing BBM channels
- A good combination of facilities for a chat, voice calling and a social network integrated into this app
- PIN usage and not phone number based
- Not entirely cross-platform
- Limitation in file sending
- No landscape support for other platforms
Facebook Messenger commonly well-known simply as a Messenger among young age adults, originally the Facebook was developed as the application for Facebook Chat in 2008, however later it released as an app for Android and iOS smartphones in 2011.
Facebook messenger app supports every user to stay connected to friends and family. Texting features of this app are it lets users send text messages almost immediately.
- Easy to use
- No hidden fees
- A large selection of emojis, GIFs and stickers
- High definition video chat
- Ability to personalize group chat with photo and name
- Require the maximum storage space
- Frequent notifications
- Drain battery of the smartphone quickly
It is a product from the Internet Giant Google, the application Hangout is capable of doing tasks like messaging, video/audio chats, and other VOIP features. Literally, the Hangout replaces the 3 product of Google GTalk, Google+ Messenger, and the video chatting system present in the Google+.
Google Hangouts is the best app and designed to provide an ideal way to chat with kith and kin. A group video chat is one of the main attractions of this app. Users of this app these days share their GIFs and photos. They make group calls and video calls as per their requirements.
- Instant messaging
- Auto screen focus
- Voice calls
- HD video calls
- Google application integration
- Intelligent muting solution
- Hangout on air feature
- Custom administrative control options
- A requirement for an invitation to Google + to get started
- Users may update their plugins and restart the browser for the first use
It is a cross-platform voice over IP which developed by the Japanese Multinational Company Rakuten. Viber is a popular app for free voice and video calling. Every user of this app is happy to send emoticons, stickers and text messages. They share their favorite photos and take advantage of the color-coded encrypted messages.
The biggest feature of using Viber allows users to exchange media like video recordings and so.
- No need to register with username and password
- Group text messages
- Unlimited text messages, voice and video calls at no cost
- Decreasing popularity
- Relatively poor quality
- No secure and private communication
It is a Chinese multipurpose messaging platform which includes the mobile payment option developed by the Tencent. WeChat is the best-in-class app designed for messaging. Every user of this app gets 100% satisfaction. They recommend this app to others.
Forbes has listed Wechat as the world’s best and powerful apps.
- Used by hundreds of millions of people
- Different ways to communicate
- A fast Internet connection required
- Poor privacy
- No interesting features
It is a communication app that performs all the end-to-end transmission in an encrypted way. The signal is a leading instant messaging app rich in extraordinary features and satisfying every user all through the world.
The most highlighting feature of this application is users can able to verify the identity of the person who sends the message.
- Open source
- SMS/MMS support
- Encrypted group chats
- Single device
- Unreliable notifications
- Uses message mirroring
If you are a person who likes to keep in touch with your buddies along by managing/handling your financial clients then this IM+ messaging app would be the right option for you.
IM+ app assists users to send and receive instant messages from different sources. Users of this app add Facebook, ICQ, Twitter, Google, AIM and other applications with this IM+ account and chat with one app.
- Intuitive user interface
- Full customization
- Uses an authentication mechanism for message transmission
- Occasional bugs
- The encrypted message can be decrypted only by the receiver
- Holistic customer care support
Based on experience, several users who prefer to utilize various messaging apps strongly recommend preferring using the all-in-one messenger application which includes almost every top messaging app under its roof.
In this technical world, making use of such mobile telecommunication application would be best and wise option to let your business grow towards its success path.