Hey, are you looking for the customization of your iPhone as per your wish?? You are here at right place.in this article, I will guide you how to Jailbreak your iPhone and customize the functions of your iPhone.
As we all know that the iPhone is the most popular smartphone available in the market manufactured by Apple. I am not wrong if I say every smartphone user desire to buy an iPhone and this is all because of the cutting-edge technology used in the iPhone.
Apple provides the latest technology and best features to its iPhone users But iPhone also puts some limitations to the users such as iPhone not allow you to use unofficial apps and much more stuff like this and the reason behind it the company policy.
This is human nature to customize the thing as per our wish and requirement and the same thing applies to iPhone users. The iPhone user also wants to use some of the best and useful apps on their phone and in this article, I will guide you how to use your favorite applications and customize your iPhone as per your wish.
This process of customization of iPhone is known as iPhone jailbreak So, before going in details of iPhone Jailbreak first of all have I would like to start with what is an iPhone jailbreak?
- 1 What is iPhone jailbreak?
- 2 How to jailbreak my iPhone
- 3 How to Jailbreak an iPhone
- 4 Conclusion
What is iPhone jailbreak?
As the name Jailbreak, iPhone itself suggest breaking the limitations imposed by it manufacturer Apple. In the most simple word you can say it iPhone jailbreak is a process to bypass the limitation and customized the iPhone as per our own wish.
Once you have done with your iPhone jailbreak, the device can do the things it previously couldn’t such as you can install your favorite app from the third party or modify your phone setting as per your ease and much more.
After having an idea of iPhone Jailbreak now we will start with our main topic How to jailbreak an iPhone.
How to jailbreak my iPhone
So guys are you ready to know how to jailbreak your iPhone?? As I had already mentioned above the benefits of iPhone jailbreak in brief even though I would like to mention here five effective reasons for Why should you jailbreak your iPhone? And once we know the pros and cons we will start with the steps how to Jailbreak an iPhone
Should I jailbreak my iPhone???
1 Customize the theme and look of iPhone
iPhone Jailbreak allows you to use themes in your iPhone as per your own choice. You can also install the third party theme and change the complete look of your iPhone. You can use the application like Winterboard for this .you can also change the icons as per your wish. It also allows you to rename and reorganize the apps .you can change “Spotify “to “Music” and “Sparrow” to “Email” and much more like this.
You can use the application like Winterboard for this .you can also change the icons as per your wish. It also allows you to rename and reorganize the apps .you can change “Spotify “to “Music” and “Sparrow” to “Email” and much more like this.
2 Extend Control Centre
With the help of iPhone jailbreak, you can extend control center. As we know that iPhone only allows its user to turn on or off only 5 system toggles and have quick launch icons for 4 apps/features but after jailbreak with CCsetting you can customize control center by this you can add extra toggle in the top row and you can also quick-launch more apps icons
3 Prevent access to apps and folder
Most of the time our friends and colleagues ask for our iPhone for making calls or playing games. In that case, there is might be a chance that they can view or private and secured information which results in a trouble for you. By iPhone jailbreak tweak in Cydia like Asphelia, Bioprotect and lockdown you can lock your folder with the password and touch ID.
4 Set Default Apps
As I had mentioned above the major limitation of iPhone is that it’s not allowed to use third parties apps to set as a default app. But now it is not a very big issue because by the iPhone jailbreak tweaks like mapsOpener and browser chooser allows you to use Google map as default map and change default browser respectively
5 Easy to restore default
Even if you are not happy with the functioning of your iPhone Jailbreak you can easily restore your default setting of your iPhone. These are the some of the important reason for should I jailbreak my iPhone?
How to Jailbreak an iPhone
After knowing all about the iPhone jailbreak now I will guide you How to jailbreak an iPhone. Follows the steps mentioned below to jailbreak your iPhone.
- Before going for the iPhone jailbreak it is recommendable to take back up your iOS device so that in case of any error you can restore the default setting.
- Head to Settings > iCloud > Backup and select “Back Up Now”
- After taking the backup disable the passcode on your device. Head to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode and disable the passcode if you’re using one
- Enable Airplane Mode: swipe up on your screen to open Control Centre and tap the airplane icon
- Download Pangu here. This is your jailbreak tool. You’ll also need iTunes, so if you don’t have that, install it now.
- After successfully download Open the Pangu tool
- Plug in your iOS device.
- When your device is recognized by Pangu, select the “Start” option.
- Click “Already Backup”.So that it will restore the previous settings and data
- After a while, your phone will reboot and Pangu will ask you to put your phone back into Airplane mode. follow the instruction and the software will continue
- A little while later, Pangu will ask you to open the Pangu app on your iPhone’s home screen. Tap the app, and when prompted, give it access to your photos.
- Your iPhone will reboot one more time. Once you reboot, disable Aeroplane Mode, open up Cydia, and you’re good to go.
This is all about iPhone jailbreak. By following the above-mentioned steps you can easily jailbreak your iPhone without any hurdle. Even if you found any difficulty while installing the iPhone jailbreak feel free to ask your quires in the comment box given below.
We are always available to help here. For more post like this keep visiting this site. Do share and like this post with your friends and colleagues.