These days as soon as you get your hands on a smartphone, you get that feeling of insecurity as you know they will become history tomorrow and the sole reason for this is the rapidly changing technology. Our team has gone through some extensive research in the last few days and has collected a list of the upcoming smartphones which you can wait and consider. Here are the top 5 of them:
- The Moto G (3rd Gen): Motorola is ruling the budget smartphones market since the launch of its G and E. The 2nd Gen G was also a revolution. You are soon going to see the Moto G (3rd Gen) in the next couple of months. This phone is reported to have an upgraded camera and processor. The price can be around Rs. 13,999.
- Xiaomi Redmi 2A: The Chinese mobile company has stormed the mobile market ever since its entry with the Mi. They are now planning to launch their Redmi 2A with a better battery, resolution of the camera and internal storage. Expected Price: Rs. 6,000
- Xiaomi Note 2: Here is another one from Xiaomi; this one will succeed its predecessor with a bigger screen and even powerful hardware. Price will be around Rs. 10,999.
- Samsung Galaxy Core Max: Samsung will try to strengthen its hold in the smartphones market by launching its Core Max with a good camera and features like those of the Moto G. Price: Rs. 12,500.
- Lenovo K3: after the immense success of the K3 Note, Lenovo will definitely want to get hold of the entry level market with this phone. It is going to be the cheapest 4G enabled phone in the market with a price tag of Rs. 5,999.
Read More:MyAARPMedicare Login AARP Medicare Plans