GoDaddy Email Login: GoDaddy is one of the most widely used domain registrars and hosting service providers. If you are one of the GoDaddy users, you would have come across a situation where you would not find the GoDaddy Email address. Have you ever been in a situation where you found yourself wondering on the following lines – I Cant login to my GoDaddy email. How t login to GoDaddy email address?
Read Also: State Farm Login: How Technology Is Changing
Well, you are not alone. Thee are a host of people troubled with those issues. You may be unable to sign in to your GoDaddy email account, the details here should ideally be one of the best options you would want to go with.
How to sign up for the GoDaddy email?
The first step in using your GoDaddy email address would be to create your webmail account. You should create the webmail account from your GoDaddy main account. In case you have more than one domain registered under one account, you would need to choose the right domain for the purpose.
Here are the steps you need to follow –
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Once you have successfully logged in, click on Workspace Email.
- Click on the option Manage All
- On the next page, click on Create
- Type in the email address you want to create.
- Enter the details as per your preferences.
- Once you have entered all the details, click on Create Account.
That does it. You have successfully created an account for GoDaddy Email login.
Do note that it should take around two hours to get your email account ready. Once it is done, you will receive a notification indicating the creation of your account. You can now login to your GoDaddy email login account.
How to log in to your GoDaddy Email account?
Now that you have created your GoDaddy email account, you should now be able to log in to your account without any hassles. Here are the steps that should help you log in with ease to your GoDaddy email account with ease.
- Launch any browser on your computer
- Visit the address https://sso.secureserver.net/login?app=email&realm=pass
- Enter the email address and password you have created.
- You should be able to login to your webmail account with ease.
You can even use your webmail server directly to login to your email account. For instance, if you have created an email account [email protected], visit the site email. yyy.com.
How to reset GoDaddy Email Password?
What if you want to change or reset the password for your GoDaddy Webmail email account? Well, you should be able to recover your password with ease.
Follow the steps here to recover your password –
- Log in to your GoDaddy account
- Click on the Settings icon
- Select the option More under the settings menu
- In the next step, click on the Account tab
- Enter your current password in the space provided
- Confirm it by entering it again
That does it. Your password should now be reset or changed.
How to use GoDaddy Email with Gmail?
If you do not want to use your GoDaddy Email account in a special webmail account, the best option you can opt for would be to link your GoDaddy account with your Gmail account. This will be helpful in accessing your GoDaddy webmail or workspace email from your Gmail account.
Of course, you need to go through a few extra settings in your Gmail account to be able to link your GoDaddy webmail account with your Gmail account.
Do note that you would need to have a business Gmail account to link your GoDaddy account with your Gmail account.
Here are the steps that should be useful in achieving the task quickly enough –
- Log in to your business Gmail account.
- Click on the Settings of your Gmail account. You should find it on the top right corner in the form of gear or cogwheel.
- Tap on the option Settings
- Go to the option Accounts and Import tab
- Scroll down and locate the option Check mail from other accounts (using POP3)
- Next, click on Add a POP3 mail account for your own
- You should now see a pop up asking you to enter the email address.
- Enter your GoDaddy Email address and then click on
- Enter your username and password
- Leave the options for Pop Server and Port options blank
- Check the option for Label Incoming messages
Next, click on the option Add Account option. That should do it. You have now successfully added your GoDaddy email account to your Gmail.
You would receive verification before the changes you have taken effect. Click on the option to Send Verification on our Gmail settings option. You will now need to login to your webmail account and verify the Gmail link.
Once you have configured everything correctly, you should be able to find the tab for your newly created email account as well.
How to delete the GoDaddy Email account?
Do you not want to use your GoDaddy Email account? Well, that should be a very easy and straightforward to follow option.
Here are the steps you can follow to delete GoDaddy Email account –
- Log in to your Workspace Email account on your GoDaddy account
- Click on the option Workspace email
- Click on the Manage option beside the Workspace account you want to delete.
- Locate and click on Delete
Confirm your choice to delete the account, and you are good to go. Your account will be deleted.
The Common issues you can find with GoDaddy Email Login
Well, there are several issues you may face from time to time when accessing the email accounts with Gmail. The errors can be most likely to happen when you have changed the hosting providers.
Some of the options that can help you address the issue can involve the following troubleshooting tips –
- Switch your hosting providers. This can prove to be much helpful in addressing this concern.
- Check if using SMTP authentication instead of Pop3 is helpful in negating the errors.
- Change the settings for your firewall or antivirus settings.
- You can also try recovering the password to find if it resolves the issue
- As a last resort, it may be a good idea to get in touch with GoDaddy customer support.
Clearing the cache and cookies can also help you resolve the error.
Read Also: Funny WiFi Names-A Unique List
The Concluding Thoughts
Well, those were the complete tips and guidelines on how to address the common issues you may come across in solving your problems with respect to the GoDaddy email login. Check out the tips above and share your ideas with us.