The VOB format is a staple for DVD files. Must you have a huge collection of DVD movies on your laptop or computer? That’s great. But, what if you want to send some of them to your mobile phone? Movies are a great way to enjoy the time when you are stuck in traffic and have nothing to do. But mobile phones are not exactly compatible with VOB files.
Thus, the smartest route is to convert your VOB files into a mobile-friendly format with the help of state of the art Movavi Video Converter. It is one of the best converter programs today launched by globally-famous software developer Movavi and is a top favorite of the experts.
The post below shares step by step instructions on how to convert your VOB files into a mobile-friendly format with http://www.movavi.com/support/how-to/how-to-convert-vob-video.html Movavi Video Converter.
First, download & install Movavi Video Converter on your system.
Next, we will add the VOB file to the Movavi program. Go to Add Media tab & choose Add DVD. Then, click on Open DVD. It will enable you to add your DVID VOB file to the Movavi timeline.
Now, we have reached almost to the final stage of our conversion process. In this step, we will choose the output format of the VOB file.
Open Video tab & select the desired video format. Now, select the desired preset. Are you planning to play the video on your smartphone? Then, click on Devices & choose the preferred ready-made preset for your specific phone.
This step is all about converting your video to the desired output format. But before that, you will need to specify the destination folder where the converted video will be stored after the conversion process.
Read Also : 10 Must-Try Backpage Alternatives of 2019
Click on Folder tab & select the destination folder where the converted file will be saved. Then, click on Convert tab and kickstart the conversion process.
Features of Movavi Video Converter
- Ability to convert videos as well as audio and image files
- Compatible with more than 180 media formats and supports over 200 mobile devices
- Lightning-fast conversion speed which allows the program to convert your file 79-81 times faster compared to other converter programs around
- No loss of video quality during the conversion process
- Allows basic editing tasks on video and audio
Useful tips for users
- If you want to convert your VOB files into smaller mobile-friendly formats, you can choose MP4, MPEG-2, MOV, WMV, AVI etc. as output formats.
- Movavi Video Converter supports batch conversion. Thus, if you have multiple VOB files to convert in the same format, you can add all of them to the Movavi timeline together for fast conversion at one go.