Are you an Airtel Broadband user? If yes, you may be looking for ways to find how to check Airtel Broadband Usage. However, if you do not know how to check Airtel Broadband Usage online, you have hit the right spot. We will let you know the steps involved in how to check broadband usage in Airtel.
How to Check Airtel Broadband Usage?
Airtel is one of the popular and largest telecom operators in India.In fact, it has thousands of users who have Airtel broadband connections at home and offices. However, most of them do not have an idea about how to check Airtel Broadband data usage. We will cover the topic in this post. Apart from Broadband data usage, we will also let you know more about Airtel Smartbytes and how to check Airtel Data Balance.
The best way to use your Airtel Broadband data usage is through Airtel Smartbytes.
What is Airtel Smartbytes?
Airtel Smartbytes is a utility that can be used to gather information about your Airtel Broadband connection. It is indeed a thoughtful initiative from Airtel, and as such eases the pain of checking the broadband data usage for your connection.
You can use Airtel Smartbytes for several practical applications –
- Check Airtel Broadband usage.
- The High speed data transfer for your plan. This is also referred to as FUP limit.
- Remaining Airtel Data Quota as per your plan.
- The number of days left in your billing cycle.
Customers with unlimited plans can check their FUP limits on a daily basis. Actually, we can safely assume that Airtel Smartbytes to be your one stop solution for all your requirements concerned with your Airtel Broadband connection.
How to check Airtel Broadband Usage through Smartbytes?
Follow the simple steps explained here below –
- Ensure that you are connected to the internet through Airtel Broadband. It may not work with other connections.
- Visit Airtel Smartbytes at this link.
- You should get your Airtel Broadband usage statistics at your fingertips.The image below should give you a proper idea about how does the service work.
The Airtel Smartbytes tool should also let you know the status of your remaining quota. If your balance has expired or about to expire – you can opt for an additional data pack from within the Smartbytes application.
How to Check Airtel Broadband Data Usage using the official website?
Airtel Smartbytes is the best and trouble free option to check your Airtel Broadband data usage. However, if you are not comfortable using it for any reason, you can use the official Airtel site to check your Airtel Broadband usage details.
Here are the steps involved –
- Visit My Airtel official page at https://www.airtel.in/personal/myaccount/home
- Log in to your account. If you have not registered to My Airtel, you may need to register your connection before proceeding. To register,
- Click on My Account -> Register Now
- Enter the required information. You may need to enter your phone number, name and address along with other requisite information.
- Provide a user name and password of your choice.
- Once you are sure that you have registered yourself, click on Sign In. Use the credentials you have configured while registering.
- Click on My Account
- From among the drop down list, choose Account Information.
- Click on your Airtel DSL Number.
- Now, you should be able to check your Billed usage data and Unbilled data usage from here.
The unbilled data usage will provide you an indication of the data you have used for the current month, or if you want us to be more precise, current billing cycle.
How to Check your Broadband speed?
Airtel also lets you check your Broadband speed on its site. Here is an account of how you can do it –
- Visit the Airtel Speed test at this link.
- Enter your Airtel Broadband details.
- Now, you should be able to check your Airtel Broadband speed with ease.
However, you can also use third party speed test applications or web portals for the accurate speed test results of your Airtel Broadband connection. We would recommend Ookla Speed test.
That is all we have for you if you are looking for the information on how to check Airtel Broadband usage. Smartbytes should be, in fact, the best option as it provides a host of information about your Airtel Broadband connection at a single place.
Read Also: Airtel Customer Care Numbers – Complete Details
We assume we have been of help in letting you find ways in how to check airtel broadband usage online. However, if you have any queries about your Airtel Broadband usage, you can share your queries with us. Moreover, we would also welcome you to come up with your opinions and views about Airtel broadband and related issues. Your feedback will help us present more information with respect to your Aitel Broadband connection.