Choosing the perfect and best android phone can be tricky, of course, one can’t pick the perfect chip without looking in the packet, but fortunately, you don’t have to look that much. Outnumbered by price, brand, and other things there are many phones that are true to be used, that fulfill the ‘perfect’ criteria, the RAM, memory, looks, camera, etc.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 edge: Well what other than the latest buster from Samsung, toping in every field, setting outs for the iphone6.
- Camera/Looks: A sleek design and curved angle are what sets this product apart from the others, a whooping 16mp camera at the back and 5mp at the front.
- Insiders: A 3GB RAM, Exynos 7420, and memory varies from 32/64/128GB. 577ppi and android 5.0 loaded.
- Moto X Style: The incomparable Moto X also makes its way in the list of top phones designed to soothe the eye it’s filled with features.
- Camera/Looks: The camera is exquisite, a 21mp, that easily beats digital cams. The phone looks stylish and is available in multi-colors.
- Insiders: With a 3GB RAM and a 5.7 display the phone is packed with a 3000 mAh battery to give it an excess boost.
- LG G4: In the high-end phone segments LG G4 is one of the few that offer removal back cover, the phones packed with 1.8 GHz Snapdragon and 3GB RAM, a 16 mp camera, and expandable memory makes it quite the handset in the segment.
Although the best android phone for you would be the one you buy, consider these before opting.
Read Also: M4ufree Info 2020 App Download For PC