Are you a Bank of America Eddcard customer? If you are, you may be looking for the instructions on login, signup or registration process for your Bank of America card. Anyhow, we will guide you through the complete procedure involved in Bank of America login in this concise compilation.
Bank of America – What it Is?
Bank of America is also known as BOA. In fact, it has been considered to be one of the prominent financial institutions in the United States of America. Moreover, BOA is one of the well known financial firms involved in multinational banking and financial transactions. The firm also offers you conventional banking services as well.
The Banking Institute has its headquarters in North Carolina in Charlotte. In fact, Bank of America is the second largest bank in the US, based on the reports from the US stock exchange. Incidentally, it is the seventh largest financial institutions globally based on the assets.
As part of its financial services, the bank offers Bank of America Eddcard login to all its account holders. And that brings us to the discussion on Bank of America login procedure. So, how would you access your Bank of America Edd login? Let us check out in the following paragraphs.
Bank of America Login – How to Access it?
You would need to follow certain instructions if you really want to login to your account. You can follow the instructions as provided here.
- Click on the Activate My card link at the top left.
- Enter your card number. Kindly ensure the correctness of your card number before you continue to the next step.
- Click on Continue
- You will now need to enter your 3 digit security code. Please note that your security code would be available on the reverse of your card. Ideally, it should be printed in italics.
- Enter the last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number).
- Finally, enter your card expiry date and click on Activate.
That would do it. Your card would be activated.
Logging on to your Bank of America Eddcard is quite easy after you activate your card. You just need to click on Sign in option and in the next page, enter your username and password to log in. That does it and you will be able to have access to all your account information.
How to Retrieve Your Password?
No matter whether you forget your username or password, it is quite easy to retrieve them. Follow the steps here below –
- Access the Bank of America Homepage.
- Click on Sign In.
- On the sign in page, click on Forgot Username
- In the next page, enter your Email ID in the space provided. However, please note that you need to enter the Email ID registered with your bank.
That does it! You will receive your username on your EMail ID.
How To Check Your Account on Bank of America Login?
Well, it should be equivalent to all other online banking accounts you would have used. Bank of America offers you a wide range of services spread across multiple scenarios. In fact, your Bank of America credit card login should be your one-stop solution to all your requirements as long as your banking need are concerned.
Some of the services available that you can opt for under Bank of America login and your Eddcard are
- Transfer money from your checking account to Eddcard.
- Pay your bills online.
- Configure mobile and Email alerts for any all or select transactions from or to your card.
- Viewing your balance and transactions.
- Check your bank statements.
The Concluding Thoughts
Well, that was a concise informative post on how to login to your Bank of America login and access your banking information at your fingertips. We assume we have answered all the queries you may have had with respect to your Bank of America online login and have access to the varied features that the service has on offer for you.
Also Read :Activate Sears Card Login Old Navy Card Login