Are you looking for the Uber customer care numbers in India? Uber is indeed one of the most popular car rental services worldwide. If you are interested in knowing more about Uber Customer Care India contact details, you have reached the right place for all the related information. Uber App, the app based car rental service has gone quite popular in India since the last couple of years. Moreover, the Uber Customer service ensures you a prompt and reliable service.
- 1 Uber – A Little Info On The Service
- 2 Uber Customer Care Numbers in India
- 3 How to Contact Uber Customer Care?
- 4 Uber Customer Care Through Social Media
- 5 Uber India Customer Care Details of different Indian Cities
- 6 Parting Thoughts
Uber – A Little Info On The Service
Uber does not need any introduction. The service is one of the most popular cab service providers. It should be quite easy to use their services. Just download their mobile app onto your smartphone and start using the service.
However, they do not own the cabs that they arrange for you. Thus, there are several reports of some criminal activities involving Uber drivers. So, these incidences make it quite important for you to have Uber customer care numbers. We present the All India Uber Customer care numbers for your benefit.
Uber Customer Care Numbers in India
To begin with, let us list the cities that are covered by Uber Cab Services. The service is available in the following cities –
- Gurgaon – NCR
Uber India has its registered Head Office in Chennai. Thus, if you are interested in having access to their Head Office at Chennai, you can contact them at
Uber India Systems Pvt Ltd
1B, 1st Floor Nawazish New,
30, Khader Nawaz Khan Rd, Srirampuram,
Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600006
The Uber Customer Care has no dedicated customer care number. However, you can get in touch with them through Email. Moreover, they have a reputation for being quite responsive to customer feedback and complaints. You may be wondering as to how can one contact Uber Customer care without the dedicated customer care number. Let us go through the procedure for contacting Uber India Customer care in the following paragraphs.
How to Contact Uber Customer Care?
There are multiple ways you can contact Uber India Customer Care. You can contact Uber Customer Care through any of the following four options –
- Through Email.
- By Requesting a call through the mobile app.
- By Contacting the Grievance officer.
- Through Social Media.
Let us now examine each of these alternatives in a finer detail.
Contact Uber Care Through Email
Uber has services spread across different cities in India. Moreover, each of their city offices has a dedicated Email ID. We list some of the Email IDs here –
- Uber Customer Care Email ID in Delhi – email@example.com.
- Uber Customer Care Email ID in Mumbai – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uber Customer Care Email ID in Bangalore – email@example.com
- Uber Customer Care Email ID in Hyderabad – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uber Customer Care Email ID in Pune – email@example.com
- Uber Customer Care Email ID in Chennai – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uber Customer Care Email ID in Chandigarh – email@example.com
- Uber Customer Care Email ID in Ahmedabad – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uber Customer Care Email ID in Kochin – email@example.com
Uber Customer Care Toll-Free Number
You can get in touch with Uber Customer Care through the Toll-Free Number 1866 576 1039. However, this toll-free is meant for International users. Please note that Uber has no customer care number you can use to get support from Uber service.
How to Contact Uber through Mobile app?
Uber App offers you a way to contact Uber Customer care from within the app. In fact, this can be the best option to get in touch with Uber Customer care.
Here is how you can contact Ube Customer care through the app –
- Launch your Uber App.
- Launch the menu through top right.
- Now, click on Help.
- Click on the category that applies to the issue you are facing.
- Now, you should get a call back from Uber Customer Care within a short time.
In fact, it is the best option to use the app and Request a Call using Uber App.
Uber Customer Care Through Social Media
Uber has a wide spread presence across social media. As such, you can contact Uber through any of the popular social media networks to address the concerns you might have with Uber services.
Major Social Media Links of Uber Customer Care
Facebook Page – Uber India Customer Care Facebook
Twitter Handle – Uber India Customer Care Twitter Handle
LinkedIn – Uber India Customer Care LinkedIn Profile
Instagram – Uber Customer Care Instagram Account
Uber India Customer Care Details of different Indian Cities
Let us go through a few cities for which we would share the details of individual customer care details.
Uber Delhi Customer Care Number
If you are in Delhi, the following contact details can be helpful in contacting Uber Customer Care in Delhi with ease.
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Page – Uber Customer Care Delhi Facebook Page
- Twitter Handle – Uber Customer Care Delhi Twitter Handle
Uber Chennai Customer Care Number
- Email – email@example.com
- Facebook Page – Uber Customer Care in Chennai Facebook Page
- Twitter Handle – Uber Customer Care in Chennai Twitter
Uber Bengaluru Customer Care Number
- Facebook Page – Uber Customer in Bengaluru Facebook Page
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter Handle – Uber Customer Care in Bengaluru Twitter
Uber Mumbai Customer Care Number
- Email – email@example.com
- Facebook – Uber India Customer Care in Mumbai Facebook
- Twitter – Uber India Customer Care in Mumbai Twitter Handle
Uber Hyderabad Customer Care Number
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook – Uber India Customer Care in Hyderabad Facebook
- Twitter – Uber India Customer Care in Hyderabad Twitter
Needless to saty, Uber is one of the most popular cab services in India. Apart from India, they have their operations spread across over 100 nations. The company that started its operations in 2009 has been considered to be one of the huge start-ups in the world. Headquartered in San Francisco in the USA, Uber has been quite successful in India. However, since it operates through hired drivers and cabs, it may be necessary to get in touch with the Uber India Customer Care for the redressal of your issues.
We do hope that the information provided in this post would be helpful in accessing the Uber customer care number you have been searching for. However, if you have any updates to the information already provided here, you are welcome to share your inputs through the comments here below.