QuickTime Player for windows lets the playback of QuickTime movie files (.mov) and many other file formats including, still images, graphics, audio, and virtual reality (VR) movies. The new QuickTime for Windows 10 not only delivers the best quality, but the app is easy to use with a simple user interface. No additional set up needed for QuickTime Player for network streaming content. Instead, QuickTime Player automatically decides what the connection speed of your system is and then selects the highest conceivable quality stream for the amount of bandwidth that you have possible. Even QuickTime Player is automatically configured to continue playback if for any reason you ever disconnect a connection while watching streaming video.
But if you are the one who finds QuickTime Alternative for Android then my friends in this article we are discussing best alternative of QuickTime for android.
QuickTime Alternative for Android
VLC MEDIA PLAYER:
The VLC media player is an open source, free and cross-platform multimedia player that works with maximum multimedia files as well as network streaming protocols, discs, and devices. It is the gate of a VLC media player to the Android platform. VLC for Android can play any audio files and video, as well as network streams and DVD ISOs, like the pc version of VLC. VLC for Android is a full audio player, with an equalizer, a complete database, filters, and playing all weird audio formats.
- Plays all formats, all files like the classic VLC
- Multi audio or subtitles tracks selection
- Audio Equalizer
- Video and Audio media library, with full search
- Gestures, headphones control
- Supports full hardware decoding
- Support for network streams, including HLS
- Multi-core decoding
- Supports Android Version 2.2 (platform-8) or later
- Supports ARMv7, ARMv8 / AArch64, MIPS, and x86
- Supports secondary display
- Subtitles support, embedded and external, including ASS and DVD subtitles
K-Multimedia Player which is also commonly known as The KMPlayer, KMPlayer, or KMP. It is a media player for Windows and Android, which can play a large number of formats including VCD, 3GP, DVD, AVI, MKV, OGM, MPEG-1/2/4, Ogg, AAC, WMA 7, 8, WMV, RealMedia, QuickTime, and FLV. It has an important user base and has received strong ratings and reviews on major independent download sites like CNET and Softonic. KMPlayer supported by advertisements, including ads on the homepage, a dedicated side panels, and pop-ups.
- Media library: Files within the device and in the memory card can find easily.
- Edit feature: Media file extensions and folder names can now edit, as well as having delete, create and move functions.
- Video Speed – Videos can now slow down or speed up (0.5x~4.0x times the normal speed)
- Camera roll playback (watch videos recorded on your phone)
- Screen ratio optimization
- Screen lock/unlock
- Gesture-based playback, fast forward and volume control.
- Videos can play from where it paused.
- Previous, next file view.
- File arrangement features (file creation date, name, favorite, size, etc.)
MediaMonkey for Android is a digital media player and media library application organizing and playing audio on an Android device by using plugins; it can be continued to handle video as well as other media formats, too.
One can use MediaMonkey free as well as a premium version, but the premium version unlocks extra features such as the capability to organize files automatically, the ability to have multiple media collections, and others. The Android version enhanced with skins, user-generated extension scripts, and third-party plugins. It uses SQLite to manage its database. MediaMonkey helps you navigate, manage and sync large music collections.
- Edit properties of single/multiple files
- It keeps playlists, tracks, and videos including file info, ratings, lyrics, play history, etc. in sync.
- Manage Music, Classical music, Audiobooks, Podcasts, Video.
- Navigate by Artist, Album, Composer, Genre, Playlist, etc.) with support for multiple attributes (e.g., Genre=Rock; Alternative)
- Access and download media from UPnP/DLNA servers
- Navigate by Folder Play any content supported by your device (using system codecs), with replay gain (volume leveling) and an equalizer
- Sleep timer and Android Auto support
- Bookmark large files (e.g., Audiobooks, videos)
- Playing views with Album Art / Tracklist
- Compatible with third-party scrobblers (Simple Last.fm, Scrobble Droid, Last.fm)
- Full-library search
- Player widgets for lock screen or home screen
It is all about the QuickTime alternative for Android. We hope you like this article. Like it, love it and share it. Thank you!