If you are also looking for the jailbreak iPhone 6 or iPhone 5 but you have some doubt or you don’t know how to do the iPhone jailbreak. This article will be definitely going to put all your doubt to an end.
In this article, I will guide you how to jailbreak any of the above mentioned iPhone models. The only you need to do is follows the steps mentioned below in this post. So let’s starts with a brief introduction to iPhone jailbreak.
What is iPhone Jailbreak?
iPhone jailbreak is a process to by-pass the restriction imposed on your iPhone by the Apple the manufacturer of iPhone. As an iPhone user you are well known with this restrictions and you want to remove this restriction this is the only reason you are reading this post.
In another word, we can also say that iPhone jailbreak is a process to get root access to an iPhone so that we can customize and install some very useful and interesting third party apps. iPhone jailbreak allows you to use a customize ringtone and app icon and much more.
Now one by one we will learn how to jailbreak different models of iPhone.
Advantages and Disadvantages of jailbreak iPhone 6
It is the universal truth that the every coin has two faces and the same applies with the iPhone 6 jailbreak. Here we will know some of the major Advantages and disadvantages of iPhone 6 Plus Jailbreak.
Advantages of iPhone 6 jailbreak
- After the jailbreak of device, you can install third parties apps which are not available at Apple iTune app store
- It allows you to use your iPhone as Wi-Fi hotspot to connect your laptop or other devices
- It provides the root access to the iPhone iOS from them you can customize your device as per your wish.
Disadvantage of iPhone jailbreak
- The third party apps which you install after jailbreak may provide an easy gateway for Malware attack.
- Jailbreak can also damage your phone security as by jailbreaking you are changing the complete OS.
- Sometimes your device may start misbehaving after jailbreak.
- On the basis of above mentioned some of the major pros and cons of iPhone jailbreak .you can review your decision of iPhone jailbreak.
How to Jailbreak iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus
Apple introduced the iPhone 6 to the market on 19 September 2014 and followed by the advanced version iPhone 6 plus in the same year.
The major difference between the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus is its battery life and screen size. This series of iPhone was one of the most famous series to date.
- Before going for how to jailbreak iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone6 (plus) it is highly recommended that make a backup file of your iPhone so that by chance if something goes wrong you can easily recover your iPhone 6 with that backup. You can use iTunes or WinX media Trans for creating a backup of your iPhone before going for the jailbreak of iPhone 6, iPhone 6plus.
- you should disable your iPhone passcode before going for the jailbreak iPhone 6.
For iPhone jailbreak choose a reliable iPhone 6 jailbreak tool such as Redsnow. These iPhone 6 jailbreak tools are easy to use, safe and have a large number of user base.
Once you choose the iPhone 6 plus jailbreak tool download it on your computer.
Shut down iTunes, Xcode and any other management connection app because if you keep these on it may cause an interference during jailbreak of your iPhone. So it is better to go with the safe side.
Connect your iPhone 6 Plus to the computer through a USB cable and run and tap on the run button of iPhone jailbreak tool. It starts installing.
Follows the all instruction carefully which appears during jailbreak tool installation.
Wait until your computer has detected the iPhone 6 .it will take about 10 minutes and in some cases, it will take even more. Once it detects the iPhone run the jailbreak and it is done.
This is all about iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus jailbreak. By following the above-mentioned method you can easily do the iPhone jailbreak. For any related queries feel free to ask in the comment box given below .keep regular visit to this site for more tips.