Apple does not allow its users to download apps and games – or any other content for that matter – from any other app store other than iTunes. However, we do have several app stores available on iOS. PP25 is one of them. How to install PP25 on your iPhone? Let us delve a little deeper into the PP25 app store for iOS.
What is PP25?
PP25 is an alternative app store for iOS. The app store lets you download paid apps for free. What makes it a great option is the availability of paid apps for free.
It could be a little tough to navigate through the interface. But, the PP25 app is available in the Chinese language. However, the app lets you search for the name of the app in the English language. The PP25 app store is available in two variants – jailbreak and Non-Jailbreak. Incidentally, the app is also available on other platforms like Android, Windows, and Mac.
The salient features of the PP25 app store include –
- It offers all paid apps for free.
- Apart from the genuine games and apps, the store also offers you modded versions of popular games.
- The PP25 App Store has a good collection of apps that is not available on iTunes.
How To Download PP25 on iOS without jailbreak?
Installing PP25 on your iOS device should be quite easy even without jail breaking. Here is how you can do it –
- Launch your Safari Browser. The procedure may work with other browsers as well. However, we would recommend using Safari.
- Visit the site official PP25 site.
- You should be available for download for your non jailbroken device.
- You will now get a pop up indicating sslapi.25pp.com would like to install “25PP App”.
- Confirm by tapping on Install
- The app should now be installed on your iPhone or another iOS device.
However, that would not be all. You will now need to Trust the app you just installed. Here is how you can do it –
- Go to the Settings app on your phone.
- Navigate to General -> Profiles -> Device Management.
- Tap on the app name you just installed and then tap on Trust.
- Go back to your Home Screen and tap on the PP25 app to launch it.
How To Install PP25 app store on Android?
Well, as we stated before PP25 app store is also available for the Android operating system. You can download and install it on your Android device by following the steps indicated below –
- Visit the official PP25 Site.
- Check the interlink that lets you install PP25 on an Android device. Please note that the site is available in the Chinese language.
- Download the APK File onto your device.
- Tap on the APK file you just downloaded.
- This will begin the installation process.
- Tap on Done or Open depending upon whether you would want to open the installed app later or instantly.
- You can launch the app and then choose the app you want to download
However, Android places a restriction on installing third party apps on your device. If you have not installed any app through the APK route, you may need to enable the installation option. To do this,
- Go to the Settings app on your device.
- Look for Security or Applications option under settings menu.
- Navigate to the option Unknown Sources under any of these two setting menu items.
- Toggle the option that reads Unknown Sources to ON
Are there any issues with the App?
Well, the app has a great functionality. It offers you paid apps completely free, and that is precisely what should be the best feature that the app has on offer. In fact, using a third party app does come with its own set of issues. The major concern would be the security of your privacy. If you are too much concerned with privacy, this may not be an app for you. Even then, the fact that the PP25 App Store does not need you to jailbreak your iPhone (or root your Android) makes it one of the secure options for getting paid apps for free. PP25 for iOS is the best you can opt for if you want agreat deal of free apps on your iPhone or Android.
The only concern we could notice was the language issues. The PP25 app is available only in the Chinese Language. We would have loved to find the app being available in the English Language. Like what we have observed in the case of TuTu App, we would soon expect the developers to launch the English version of the PP25 in the days ahead.
The Final Thoughts
This is yet another Chinese app store for the iOS operating system. In fact, what made us come up with that comment is the sheer number of third party app stores available in the Chinese language. Language issues apart, the rest of the app and its offerings tend to be quite excellent. PP25 App Store lets you enjoy all those apps and games that you may not find on iTunes for some or the other reason. In addition, it also offers you paid apps for free and a few modded versions of the popular games as well.
Have you used the PP 25 app store on your iPhone or Android? If you have, do share your opinions about the functionality and usefulness of the app. Your feedback will definitely mean a lot for us. Do move ahead and download PP25 app store on your phone.