‘iPhone‘, when you hear this word, a shrill cry of excitement presides over your thinking and subsequent emotion and your sophisticated imagination starts making a fantasy about what is Apple coming with next. These iPhones, designed and marketed by Apple not only drive you crazy but this symptom is common around the world for everybody.
- 1 A Brief History Of iPhones And Apple’s Journey Towards iPhone 7:
- 1.1 How The Event Of Unvailing iPhone 7 Was different:
- 1.2 All About iPhone 7- Dreams, Expectations And The Reality:
- 1.3 Apple’s Good Bye To The Old Analog Headphones:
- 1.4 What The Apple did With Camera:
- 1.5 Apple Met You With New Smart Watch Series:
- 1.6 Apple Made Something More Sporty:
- 1.7 A Silent Negotiation With Storage:
A Brief History Of iPhones And Apple’s Journey Towards iPhone 7:
The history of making Apple iPhone goes back to the year of 2004 when Apple employed a thousand high skilled workers and took up an extremely confidential project, called as “Project Purple”. This project was obviously the brainchild of Steve Jobs, and it is when he planned to shift his focus from Tablet such as iPod to a phone.
Three years passed and during this phase every attempt to make something revolutionary went in vain. Its collaboration with Motorola also remained unsuccessful. But all these failures were just the staircases to success and finally in 2007 Apple came with its unique smartphone, the king of all smartphones, the iPhone.
How The Event Of Unvailing iPhone 7 Was different:
Apple has launched so far various models of iPhones and recently the launch of iPhone 7 was come in headlines and all of you gulped that news with considerable exhilaration. But have you noticed that the last media event conducted by Apple was somewhere more than a mere iPhone event?
As on account of this program of launching iPhone 7, Tim Cook and his friends had made a lot of other declarations which were something a kind of out of the box thinking.
SEE ALSO: Google Loco’s Guide To Start
All About iPhone 7- Dreams, Expectations And The Reality:
The whole attention of the event was concentrated on the unveiling of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. You will get some extraordinary features in it like A-10 Fusion Chip, top and- bottom stereo speakers, a revamped force touch button with water and dust resistant coating. The body of the phone will remain same as it was in iPhone 6S and 6S Plus and will be available in five finishes.
About the recent improvements, it can be mentioned as follows-
- Previously iPhone 6S was launched with an A9 processor which was actually 70% faster than its predecessor A8 and it was represented to facilitate ‘’desktop-class performance”.This A9 processor has been replaced by A10 in this new iPhone 7.
- A10 Fusion chip is the most potent development made by Apple which is consisted of total four cores and among them two are high-performance cores, and this A10 has been modeled as a 40% faster processor than A9.
- Phil Shiller, one the prominent members of Apple had openly proclaimed that this A10 Fusion would come hundred and twenty times faster than the original iPhone.
- The body of iPhone 7 is framed by aluminium and is available in five finishes- silver, gold, ‘’Rose gold”, black and ‘’jet black”. Among these, the first four will have ‘’matte appearances” and the last one will have a ‘’high-gloss look”.
- In the earlier models, iPhones had plastic antenna lines at the back from where the radio signal passed through, but it has totally been repatterned in iPhone 7.
- Revamped force touch will have you feel the difference while using the device as announced.
SEE ALSO: iTube Apk Download For Andriod
Apple’s Good Bye To The Old Analog Headphones:
Apple is always known to have gone with the newest trend and it loves to leave the oldest technology at the back. Possible it the most debatable thing regarding iPhone 7 that the Apple has decided to bid goodbye to the analogue headphones (iPhone 7 doesn’t have any earphone socket) and it welcomed wireless air pods and ear-pods.
- These air-pods are basically a pair of wireless headphones designed by Apple which would get connected via Bluetooth.
- Instead of the headphone, Apple has added an extra speaker in its place which will allow you to listen to the music about two times louder than the previous one.
What The Apple did With Camera:
As it was rumoured iPhone 7 Plus features two cameras, both are of two megapixels and has two lenses.
- Between these two lenses, one lens is wide angle lens and another one is 56mm telephoto lens.
- The camera has a wider aperture facility which has the capability to capture more light.
- iPhone 7 also features a quad LED true tone flash. It is entirely a new sensor to recompense for glimmering or fluttering lights.
- It has wider color capturing capacity and better zooming facility.
- The new improvement of iPhone 7 will allow optical image stabilization.
SEE ALSO: aptoide apk download
Apple Met You With New Smart Watch Series:
In this latest event, Apple met you with its Apple Watch series 2 which has been featured with a brighter display and swim proof capacities whereas its predecessor series 1 only had splash proof facility.
- Apple Watch Series 2 has GPS facility in it.
- It is water resistant up to 50 meters.
- Identically its look is more or less similar to smart watch series 1.
- You will get it in both aluminium and steel finishes.
Apple Made Something More Sporty:
In a joint partnership with Nike, Apple has come forward with a new edition which according to them is suitable for runners and this model is named as The Apple Watch Nike+.
- The Apple Watch Nike+ has a lightweight aluminium body and riddled band.
- While you are running, by switching to running mode, you will be able to see the screen.
Apple’s Vision Of Gaming Features:
The next thing the Apple thought about was regarding its gaming feature. And as Pokemon Go has become globally so popular, Apple developers are planning to install it in Apple watch with more interesting features because Apple aims at keeps its users more active in terms of fitness.
A Silent Negotiation With Storage:
Added to this, one thing was not covered in the event but had witnessed a silent transform, and it is Apple I-Pods by revising its line up the slide. Apple has decided to lower the at the present capacity of i Pad that is 16 GB and has planned to reduce its price.
Share your views in comments and also share this article in social networking sites.